via Shingetsu Agency
The JRP’s Sex Slaves
- JRP co-leader Toru Hashimoto declares that “comfort women” sex slave system was “necessary” for Japanese warriors.
- JRP co-leader Toru Hashimoto also says Japan’s 1930s policy is considered “aggression” because Japan lost the war.
- Revealed Toru Hashimoto, on recent Okinawa tour, advised US military to make more use of prostitutes!
- Major political parties across the spectrum criticizing Toru Hashimoto’s statement that comfort women were “necessary.”
- Pentagon official George Little points out that US military using prostitutes is illegal; says Hashimoto advice “ridiculous.”
- JRP co-leader Shintaro Ishihara defends Toru Hashimoto, says that “the military and prostitution go together.”
- JRP Sec-Gen Ichiro Matsui also defends Hashimoto, says necessity of comfort women was the “reality.”
- Nice headline from Pentagon Post: “Japanese Soldiers Must Have Sex with Sex Slaves After Battle, Japanese Mayor Says”
- Toru Hashimoto hits back at Pentagon criticism: Americans “disingenuous” because sex trade flourishes near US military bases.
- Toru Hashimoto continues tweeting his defense, says his comments meant to show Japan’s wartime behavior same as others.
- Toru Hashimoto Busted
- Yomiuri Shinbun poll finds its first decline in Abe Cabinet’s support rate, from 74% last month to 72% this month.
- LDP policy chief Takaichi suggests Japan was right to colonize Asian countries as defense against the West.
- PM Abe on US Congress report calling him nationalist: “Regrettable they don’t understand our country’s point of view.”
- PM Abe says Japan has “responsibility” to export nuclear technology to show world safety lessons of Fukushima.
- Looking pretty much like Bush’s infamous “Mission Accomplished”
- China media points out that ASDF military jet PM Abe posed in this weekend was number “731” …. OUch !!!!
NOTE; The Japanese government is accumulating gaffes after gaffes and is surely taking a toll on Abe’s popularity. Keep it coming!
Live from Lalaland